- Kansas, Villanova, N. Carolina, Gonzaga
- Baylor, Kentucky, Oregon, Butler
- UCLA, Florida St., Duke, Louisville
- Arizona, Florida, Purdue, Maryland
- Minnesota, Virginia, Notre Dame, Wisconsin
- St. Mary’s, W. Virginia, SMU, Creighton
- Virginia Tech, Cincinnati, Michigan, S. Carolina
- Miami(FL), Dayton, Northwestern, Iowa St.
- Michigan St., Arkansas, Marquette, Seton Hall
- Oklahoma St., VCU, USC, Xavier
- Providence, Wichita St., Syracuse, Vanderbilt
- Wake Forest, Illinois, Mid. Tenn. St., NC-Wilmington, Nevada, Vermont
- Tx-Arlington, N. Mexico St., Princeton, Winthrop
- Bucknell, Fla. Gulf Coast, E. Tenn. St., Akron
- Texas Southern, N. Kentucky, Iona, Omaha
- NC Central, E. Washington, UC-Irvine, New Orleans, Mt. St. Mary’s, Jacksonville St.
First Four Out: Iowa, Illinois St., California, Rhode Island
Next Four Out: Kansas St., Clemson, Georgia, Mississippi
Amazingly, it seems like there are only four at-large spots available. That number shrinks if there is any chaos in the major tournaments. A Syracuse win over Miami tomorrow locks them in and leaves only three spots. There is little margin for error on the bubble, and that margin could disappear completely if three conference titles slip to teams outside of the projections.